ALSO ON JAN 16TH IN SAN DIEGO IS THE ASR SHOW.
THERE WILL BE A SHOW @ THE ART GALLERY ON 435 THIRD AVE. THAT MEANS FREE DRINKS!!
Printable View
ALSO ON JAN 16TH IN SAN DIEGO IS THE ASR SHOW.
THERE WILL BE A SHOW @ THE ART GALLERY ON 435 THIRD AVE. THAT MEANS FREE DRINKS!!
Pirate!! Flogging Molly is playing next Saturday at the Avalon in Hollywood. You should go! Oh, and I'm def. thinking of going to the Punk Rock Bowling tournament. I dont know whos all playing, but I know Manic Hispanic, and also heard Flock of GooGoo. Where did you hear Flogging Molly was playing? I think it's pretty much BYO signed bands.
Wark, Agent Orange tour all the freakin time. Dope Fiend was saying that they come down to Brazil.
PIP, I am tempted to do a San Diego trip. I would love to see Rocket from the Crypt. I have quite a few friends in the industry that will probably be down there for the ASR event. So, maybe I'll plan something with one of them. I'll let you know if I am going to make it down that way!
YEAH YOU AND PIRATE SHOULD BOTH COME DOWN!!
I'LL BE @ ROCKET FOR SURE... AND THE GALLERY B4 THAT.
SO FLOGGING MOLLY IS PLAYING THIS SATURDAY...THE 10TH?? HMMMMN.... I WOULDNT MIND A TRIP TO HOLLYWOOD [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
oh oh oh...i just saw that. i'm going!*!*!*!...and a san diego trip sound like fun, i'll see who i can con into going with me [img]wink.gif[/img]
ya everyone come see flogging molly !*!*!
Thats the weekend with my son, so I need to see if I can find someone to watch him while I go to the RFTC show. He would love going to the ASR convention. Knowing him, he'll get hooked up with some free shit. He does better with hook-ups than I do most of the time! I'll mention it to him, and see if he wants to go, if so I'll try to find someone to watch him Sat. evening.
I wont be able to make the Flogging Molly show this weekend. It's one of my dearest friends birthday this weekend. I dont know what we are doing, but she is having friends and family at her house in Dana Point. The Irish Brothers, and The Scotchgreens are playing close by, but I dont think she is going to want to drag her family out to a punk show. I know we are spending a day at the Spa on Sunday. I'm overdue for a good massage, so I cant wait!
Hey Pirate does the metro-rail go up to Ventura?
i believe so, i checked out the schedule when i had to hop a train down from san luis and it went all the way into L.A.
thats a bummer you can't make it to the show. what exactly is th ASR convention? and whats the info on the bowling? ... well it'll probably be on the barflies page, i'll look it up there.
ASR= ACTION SPORTS RETAIL
ITS A TRADESHOW/CONVENTION FOR SKATING, SNOWBOARDING AND STUFF LIKE THAT.
Awww cool! Your checking out the barflies website. Right on! I didn't see it on there, but maybe I missed it. I just got an e-mail from a friend yesterday that said there was a picture of him, Ms. Jen, and I on there. It was from the weekend before last at Alex's.
Well shit, if I go to San Diego, I'll take you with if you want to take the train down here. Does it go to Long Beach, Santa Ana, or Fullerton?